30 life lessons
Inspired by Leo Babauta from Zen Habits.
1. Always swallow your pride to say you’re sorry.
2. Too many possessions can be harmful.
3. Slow down. Rushing is rarely worth it.
4. Don't set too many goals.
5. The moment is all there is.
6. Don’t go into debt (much) .
7. Being cool is not cool.
8. The only kind of marketing you need is an amazing product.
9. You can’t motivate people. The best you can hope for is to inspire them with your actions.
10. If you find yourself swimming with all the other fish, go the other way. They don’t know where they’re going either.
11. Mistakes are the best way to learn.
12. Failures are the stepping stones to success.
13. Rest is more important than you think.
14. There are few joys that equal a good book, a good walk, a good hug, or a good friend. All are free.
15. Fitness doesn’t happen overnight. It’s a long process, a learning process, something that happens in little bits over a long period.
16. The destination is just a small part of the journey.
17. A good walk cures most problems.
18. Let go of expectations.
19. Giving is so much better than getting.
20. Competition is very rarely as useful as cooperation.
21. Gratitude is one of the best ways to find contentment.
22. Compassion for other living things is more important than pleasure.
24. Don’t sit still too much. Keep moving.
25. Listen. Completely.
26. Do less.
27. No one really knows what they’re doing.
28. Love comes in many guises.
29. Life is short. Enjoy it before it isn't.
Why not send me your 30 life lessons?