There is a whole world of lists out there.
- Listverse is a good place to start your exploration.
- If you are more interested in people and history you may want to hang out at Lists of Note.
- For pure silliness, Merlin Mann's 5ives takes numbered lists to extreme.
- Meanwhile, on a practical level, take the stress out of your holiday by packing early and following a checklist. This one seems pretty comprehensive.
- And if you want to know more about the power of checklists to save lives, read here about Atul Gawande and his Checklist Manifesto.
Maybe there are areas of your life that could benefit from a checklist.
Write a list. It might come in handy one day.
Let me know about your favourite lists.