Most of us at some point in our lives are faced with this question – what should we do with our lives?
One way of finding out is to start by writing 3 lists.
- What you want to do.
- What you can be paid to do.
- What you do well.
Look for things in common and apply the tips in this image from Bud Caddell.
- If you do something well and you want to do it but don't get paid ... learn how to monetise it.
- If you do something you want to do, but not well and you can be paid to do it .... learn how to do it better.
- If you do something well, but its not what you want and you get paid for it ... learn to say 'NO'.
- If you do something well, its what you want to do and you get paid for it then ... hooray!
Have you found what makes you go 'Hooray!'